Best Teeth Whitening Kit: Achieve that Irresistible Pearly White Smile
Who doesn’t love to drink coffee after waking up from a good sleep? How about a cup of hot tea or a glass of wine after a long day at work? Whether you’re a tea, a wine, a coffee or a soda lover, your pearly whites would eventually turn into stained teeth. These beverages are some of the top causes of stains and discolorations on our teeth. Fortunately, you can continue sipping your favorite drinks because the best teeth whitening kit is made to solve this dilemma.
Over the years, we’ve been using kits and alternative natural remedies to maintain whiter teeth as much as possible. Some go for whitening kits that provide an instant result. Others choose the quality, reliability, and long-term effectiveness of the product.
How Do Whitening Kits Work?
Teeth whitening kits lighten or bleach our teeth using hydrogen or carbamide peroxide. This component helps remove surface and deep stains, even changing our teeth’s natural yellowish color.
If you’re still searching for the right product, here are the three top brands that will help you achieve the pearliest whites in the quickest time possible.
Best Teeth Whitening Kits
Crest 3D White No-Slip Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit
Crest is part of the P&G family and is known for their oral products such as mouthwash, toothpaste, and whitening strips. They launched the Crest Whitestrips in 2001 and introduced its 3D version in 2010.
- Whitens 25 times better than regular teeth whitening toothpaste when used for a month
- Approved and accepted by the American Dental Association
- Result will last for up to 6 months and even longer
- Must be used at least 30 minutes once a day
- Contains the following ingredients: Peg-8, Pvp, Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Sodium Hydroxide and Saccharin
- Eliminates even the toughest set-in stains from smoking and your favorite drinks
- Were molded to the shape of your teeth and come off easily
- No-slip strips which still allow you to talk or drink
- Includes whitening strips both for lower and upper teeth for fair results
- Easy to apply even on teeth with unique shapes
- Contains ingredients that are perfectly formulated for quick and visible results
- Approved by the American Dental Association which means it is safe to use and efficient in whitening natural teeth
- May cause temporary tooth or gum sensitivity due to its high-level whitening content
- Not effective on temporary teeth such as fillings and dentures
AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator Light
Autaglow is one of the manufacturers of teeth whitening and oral care products. Whether you’re on the go or at home, they have the perfect teeth whitening product for you. And one of them is the AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator Light.
- Has five LED light bulbs for more powerful whitening of teeth. These LED lights turn off automatically and beep every 10 minutes for your convenience
- Includes CR2450 lithium batteries that can last up to 24-48 hours of use
- Has a built-in timer with a beeper for easy tracking of every whitening session
- Is made from food-grade silicone making it flexible and easy to fit in your mouth
- Includes two 5ml syringes
- Contains 35% carbamide peroxide plus a total of 20+ whitening treatments
- Comes with a gluten-free, kosher whitening gel that is made in the USA, is safe for enamel and produces no tooth sensitivity.
- Comes with a tray case for proper storing of mouth tray–instructions are provided on the packaging
- Is used daily for 30 minutes
- Visible results after just one treatment
- Convenient; stops automatically when a session is finished
- Easy and simple to follow instructions
- Standard-sized mouth tray requires no boiling or molding
- Safe gel ingredients for teeth enamel even on crowns, veneers, and caps
- Instant result after just one treatment
- User is advised to avoid eating or drinking staining foods and beverages for an hour
- Makes your mouth drool
- Gel has a weird smell
ActiveWow Premium Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator
Active Wow is not only known for teeth whitening products. In fact, they also launched skin and hair care products made with the highest-quality natural ingredients. One of their popular products is the ActiveWow Premium Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator.
- Has everything you need to whiten your teeth–two syringes, two remineralization gels, two professional trays, one bonus tray, one whitening accelerator light, and a tray case for easy storage.
- Manufacturer offers a 100% money-back guarantee
- Quick and pain-free; uses a light-activated acceleration technology that eliminates teeth stains in just 15 minutes
- Comes with an extra mouth tray to ensure that you get one that fits perfectly on your mouth
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions with vivid illustrations
- Simple and easy to follow steps
- The bonus mouth tray in a different size ensures that you get one that fits your mouth right in case the included mouth trays don’t.
- Is backed by 100% money back guarantee in case you are unsatisfied with the results
- Mouth tray covers the upper and lower teeth for even whitening
- Instant white teeth with just one treatment
- Needs boiling of mouth tray before use
- Causes mild irritations on gums
All three products are perfect candidates for the best teeth whitening kit award. After all, they have the same aim which is to whiten your teeth. However, the winner does this in the quickest and most comfortable and convenient way possible.
The Crest 3D White No-Slip Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit allows you talk and drink even while its whitening strips are on your teeth. Additionally, you only need to use it once a day for just 30 minutes! However, its high-level whitening content may cause temporary tooth or gum sensitivity. Plus, it is not effective on teeth with fillings and dentures. If you’re not planning to use it on dentures and fillings, and you don’t mind the temporary sensitivity, then this kit is your best bet.
Meanwhile, both the AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator Light and the ActiveWow Premium Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Accelerator use mouth trays which may cause you to drool which can be uncomfortable for some. However, although both kits use LED accelerators, the former kit is used daily for 30 minutes, while the latter kit is just for 15 minutes. Hence, between these two, the ActiveWow Premium Teeth Whitening Kit wins.
Sometimes, we can’t simply find time to visit our dentist to have regular teeth whitening sessions. Thankfully, many brands and types of whitening kits make achieving pearly whites possible. You may try them all, so you’d know which one gives you satisfaction and visible results. Just make sure to purchase the one that’s safe to use. Smile!