Best Hair Curler for Your Everyday Hair Styling Needs
Are you looking for the best hair curler on the market? Well, then you have come to the right place. As luck would have it, we were actually on the quest to find the same exact thing. In this article, we will share with you our top three choices!
How strange it may be, we all know that for people with straight hair, the most common thing they desire is to have curls. After all, curls are a girl’s best friend, especially for a girls’ night out or a romantic date night. However, some people prefer to get them done in the salon because they either have a hard time using a curling wand or are fearful that their curls will not hold through the night.
For those who insist on getting a salon finish from the comforts of their home, or for stylists who wish to make their jobs a lot easier, there are several curling tools on the market that you can invest in. There are traditional curling wands and automatic curling wands, which feature a spinning barrel to make curling a bit easier.
Whichever category you may fall into, allow us to help you find the perfect hair curler for you. Each of the curlers we are going to present here is definitely worth the money. However, it is up to you to find out which one suits your needs and preferences the most.
Best Hair Curlers: Our Top Three Picks
Regardless if you are a professional hair stylist or just a regular gal, you totally deserve to have the best curler money can buy. After all, your hair is your crowning glory. And we are more than happy to help you find it! Check out our top three picks below.
The Kiss Products Ceramic Instawave 1″ Automatic Hair Curler
Kiss Products promises to provide you with a curler that has the potential to give the ultimate salon curls without any problems for the user. This spinning styling tool may be the best hair curler that you can add to your styling arsenal. If you are unsure of how to create the perfect curls, this curling iron comes with a style guide to teach you how.
- Kiss Ceramic Instawave automatic hair curler is the perfect styling tool for those who just can't style with conventional curling irons and wands.
- Patented Curl Dial has ridges/prongs that act as combs which smooth and detangle hair as it curls
- The ceramic ionic technology fosters healthy, shiny salon style curls or waves with less frizz and damage with just a touch of a button
- Your hands are never near the hot iron so there is no need for a heat resistant glove.
- Kiss automatic hair curler has two heat settings that can reach up to 420 ° F. It also has an auto shut off after 90 minutes of use. Comes with 2 year limited warranty.
- Ceramic ionic technology infused in 1-inch barrel
- Two heat control settings
- Can reach up to 420 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off after 90 minutes of use
- 2-year limited warranty
- Fully automatic hair curler
- Weighs 1.2 pounds and measures 5.5 by 2.8 by 15 inches
- Curl direction control
- Equipped with a patented spinner
- Comes with a style guide and instruction manual
- Perfect for those who have problems using conventional irons
- Instantly creates curls and waves in alternative directions
- Gives a professionally styled look
- Creates healthy, shiny, and salon-styled curls with less fizz damage
- Does not require heat-resistant gloves
- Can be used by both professionals and novices
- Simple and easy to use
- Delivers tangle-free curls
- Allows you to choose the heat according to your hair type
- Using this on wet hair will dry out and damage your hair
- Can only be used in regions with 110 volts
- Best when used on clean hair
- Does not work well on thin hair as the mechanism struggles to catch hair
- Not suitable for all hair types or hair lengths
The VAV Automatic Curling Wand
The VAV Automatic Curling Wand may be the perfect accessory for the girly-girl in you. It is actually white in color with some hints of pink highlighting it. This fits aptly with VAV’s theme of having life’s products be just as colorful as our lives. The curling wand is just one of VAV’s most innovative products.
- Tourmaline -ceramic ionic technology fosters healthy, shiny styling results with less frizz or damage.Full control over styling direction( curl dial creates left or right facing curls).
- Features a tourmaline ceramic coated 1" barrel at 4" of length. Fast heating up to 400℉ in 60S.
- 360 degree free swivel 1.8m salon power cord. One-year replacement, two-year warranty.
- NOTE: YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO THAT:<1>It very perfect works with long hair. The shorter the pieces, the greater difficulty the curler can grab the hair and spin.
- It should took some practice to get used to the application of the spinning action but that once you got the hang of it, it wasn't terribly difficult.<3>If you are used to the traditional curler, than this will definitely take some time to adjust to with its spinning action. However, it does produce a good quality curl with plenty of bounce and some staying power.
- Tourmaline ceramic ionic technology
- Tourmaline ceramic has a 1-inch barrel that is 4 inches long
- Heats up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit in sixty seconds
- Advanced PTC heat
- 360-degree free swivel automatic magic hand
- Rotates left and right
- 1.8-meter salon power cord
- One-year replacement and a two-year warranty
- Ergonomic and human design
- Comes in a fashionable draw box packaging
- Includes an instruction manual
- Comes with two free chips
- Weighs 1.2 pounds and measures 15 by 1.6 by 2.4 inches
- Fosters healthy and shiny hair, whilst reducing frizz and damage
- Produces a good quality, long lasting bouncy curl
- Styles hair untangled and smooth
- Fits comfortably in the palm of your hands
- Easy to package as a gift
- Works best only with longer hair as shorter strands are harder to catch
- Practice is required to use the spinning action technology
- Does not work well on thin hair
- If hair does not stay on the wand, this poses a burn risk
The Anjou Curling Iron 1.25 inch with Tourmaline Ceramic Coating
The Anjou Curling Iron allows you to achieve a celebrity-like hairstyle in no amount of time. This curling iron has a traditional finish, but it is suited for use by people with all hair types. This wand can be used to create different types of curls. It is also pretty simple to use too, especially with its “+” and “-” buttons that allow you to adjust the temperature.
- FOR ALL HAIRSTYLES & TYPES: Benefit from a finely-proportionate build that measures 8.27 in in length and 1.25 in in width to suit both long and medium-length hair
- FAST HEATING PTC & CERAMIC COATING: Heats up to 410 ℉ in only 60 seconds for fast curling; Ceramic construction allows for a smooth operation without pulling the hair
- EASY TO USE & CURL: 360° rotatable power cord stretches up to 2.5 m - 40% longer than similar devices; Built-in stainless steel support lets you easily lay the curling wand to cool down
- SAFE BUILD & OPERATION: Avoid scalding with the thermally insulated wand tip and included heat resistant glove; Turns automatically off after 30 minutes for extra peace of mind
- DIFFERENT HEATING SETTINGS: Press power button for 3 seconds to turn on the iron. Seamlessly adjust the temperature from 200 °F up to 410 °F to suit fine, normal, and even thick hair
- Measures 8.27 inches in length and 1.25 inches in width
- Made with a fast-heating PTC and ceramic coating
- 360-degree rotatable power cord
- Power cord stretches up to 2.5m
- Built-in stainless steel support
- Safe build and operation
- Has a thermally insulated wand tip
- The package comes with a heat resistant gloves
- Automatic shut-off feature after 30 minutes
- Adjustable temperatures
- Comes with two pieces of curl clips
- Comes with an easy-to-understand user guide
- Runs on 100 to 240 volts
- Suitable for both long and medium hair
- Smooth operation without pulling the hair
- Easy to use and curl hair with
- 40% longer cord than similar devices
- Easily lay the band to cool down
- Prevents scalding and helps to create peace of mind
- Heat levels can be adjusted for different hair types
- Perfect for international travel
- Easy to turn on and off based on the location of the controls in relation to your hands
- The tip is not long enough and still causes burns
- Heating is inconsistent and may stop in the middle of styling hair
- Causes frizz
Choosing one of the three curling wands presented above may be a difficult decision to make. While it is common for some to make a purchasing decision based on price, when it comes to something as serious as a beauty accessory, no expense should be spared to ensure that you get a quality product and one that is worth your money.
The last thing you want to do is choose a curling wand that stops working a few weeks or even months down the road. The curling wands presented above have clear differentiating factors, but still, they are quite similar in terms of their technology.
Kiss’ and VAV’s curling wands are quite similar. They are both equipped with spinner technology and designed for persons who have problems using the traditional curling wand. The Anjou curling iron, on the other hand, is your typical curling wand that is popular in salons and in homes before the invention of spinning curling irons.
Despite their differences, they all work to curl hair. If you want to try something new, then you should get either the VAV or Kiss Products curling wand. However, if you prefer to stick to knitting and would rather not try something that you’re not used to, then the Anjou wand is perfect for you.